Re: [Question #140289]: Importing Historical Data to Graphite

Corey Hemminger requested more information:
I have storage-schema.conf that looks like this now:
[everything]
pattern = ^.*
retentions = 10s:1h,1m:1d,10m:6d

I changed it after running the server for 4 months at the default
settings. How do I run the whisper-resize.py command to adjust my .wsp
files for all 3 retentions? Do I run it multiple times, one for each
retention value? When I try to run it with all 3 figures comma seperated
I get a traceback error.