[Question #229817]: Graphite lost data

    When I use Graphite to draw my data,and my storage-schemas.conf is just like this:
[carbon]
pattern = ^carbon\.
retentions = 60:90d

[test]
pattern = ^test\..*
retentions = 10:2160,60:10080,600:262974
xFilesFactor = 0

[default_1min_for_1day]
pattern = .*
retentions = 60s:1d

  when I send data to Graphite, the metric is test.mine,and I send the metic every 2 seconds,but the graphite only graph the last metric's data. For example,I send 10,20,30,40,50 to graphite in 10 seconds,but it only draw the 50 point,What should I do ?3Q