[Question #229854]: Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module

 I got a problem about graphite's installation.
1.  install all dependecies, and
2. install graphite

# pip install git+git://github.com/graphite-project/carbon.git@0.9.x
# pip install git+git://github.com/graphite-project/whisper.git@0.9.x
# pip install git+git://github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web.git@0.9.x

3. config

4. enable mod_wsgi on apache and restart it
5. open http://<ip> on browser, there is interal error on server

6. tail -f /opt/graphite/storage/webapp/log/error.log

Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
7. the I have chown -R www-data:www-data /opt/graphite/storage and /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
but the error still exist.

any suggestion?