Re: [Question #227319]: carbon-cache behind F5 BigIp Load Balancer

Cliff Pracht posted a new comment:
Hi Jason,

Were you able to find a solution to this?   I am also looking to put
graphite behind an F5 LTM. We are currently setup to use carbon-relay to
distribute the metrics, however this is a single point.

We want to relay on the data in Graphite more heavily, like send
notifications and possibly make scaling decisions (kindof like what AWS
Auto Scale/Cloudwatch does).   I suppose we could use DRBD/HA although
would prefer to use F5 as it already has redundancy built-in.

Cliff