[Question #230606]: No leaf nodes displaying in tree view

So I'm trying to run graphite on a windows pc.
When I load the website in the tree view on the left, after you drill down all the way I'm not seeing any leaf node data. So it wont allow me to graph anything.

I have the carbon_cache running and storing data into the whisper files.
I've verified that the whisper db can be read when I run whisper_info.py on it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can debug this issue?