[Question #231949]: How to retrieve peak values of time series.

Given a time series of counter values (e.g. number of API calls per second), is there a way to extract from the graphite URL API the maximum value of the given time series in a given time range?

For example, I'd like to be able to answer to questions such as:
- What was the maximum number of API calls per second in the last 24 hours?
- What was the maximum number of API calls per minute in the last 10 days?

I've skipped through the Functions documentation, but I cannot seem to find anything related to extracting "peaks".

Thanks,
 Stefano R.