Re: [Question #233018]: Weighted average

Yaron gave more information on the question:
Thanks

Even if I skip statsd I believe I will need to configure graphite to use
precision of 5 seconds (using avg aggregation function) due to the size
of load. Would I be in a better condition if I let graphite do it and
not statsd? Either way the average query will run over smaller averages
and not the real data.

My metrics are mostly values and I need to know avg, stddev, percentil
etc.