[Question #233190]: Cannot get the graphs from the stored Whisper files

I am trying to run the example-client.py file and the metrics are getting stored in the ./system.
But, when I double click on the metrics from the Tree-view (in Webapp), I am unable to see the graph in the composer windows. It still shows 'No Data' text in a black window.

Could you let me know what exactly the problem could be?
Also, I am unable to move further down the tree, when I double click on 'Carbon'.
(I am running the webapp using Windows)