Re: [Question #234661]: Data not displaying in graphite

Description changed to:
I am running a pretty standard configuration for graphite with an app
sending stats (via statsd) to a standalone server. It has been working
fine until I did a redeploy today and am suddently not seeing any of my
datapoints in the wbeapp. If I look at the carbon-cach console.log I see
a bunch of the following errors I wonder may be related.

26/08/2013 19:56:46 :: Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py", line 191, in _worker
    result = context.call(ctx, function, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 118, in callWithContext
    return self.currentContext().callWithContext(ctx, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 81, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/opt/graphite/lib/carbon/writer.py", line 149, in writeForever
    writeCachedDataPoints()
  File "/opt/graphite/lib/carbon/writer.py", line 121, in writeCachedDataPoints
    settings.WHISPER_FALLOCATE_CREATE)
exceptions.TypeError: create() takes at most 5 arguments (6 given)

The way I'm writing data has not changed. The only change I see is that
it appears that this deploy pulled  a newer version of graphite as the
webapp looks slightly different. My fabric file just does a  pip install
(I know, not the best idea).

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.