Re: [Question #234874]: random metrics not showing up in the graphite browser or whisper storage

Aleksey Marin proposed the following answer:
I faced with the same problem  (with some differences) using Python
sender. It looks like case carbon-cache can not manage with an amount of
data arriving in short time period and simply drops some values&

Some workarounds can be done:
- Try to insert (a little) pause between updates.
- MAX_QUEUE_SIZE && MAX_DATAPOINTS_PER_MESSAGE && USE_FLOW_CONTROL in carbon.conf may be set for better performance
- You may decide to use more carbon-caches behind carbon-relay with appropriate settings

I had setup an pause betwen updates and had increased
MAX_DATAPOINTS_PER_MESSAGE in confug. For now it looks like no data had
lost since reconfiguration.