[Question #235091]: Need a simple example on graphite

Hi All

 Actually I am new to graphite.I could install the graphite on my Cent OS machine. I am not sure how to test whether the graphite is working fine or not.I can get some graphs on the home screen. I need an example which explains how to analyze the graphs in graphite.Its really urgent, I am dying to get the help on it.

Also when I try with /render?someFunction my graphite shows the default No-Data screen. No function works for me.Please guide us me in this context.

Please give us an example to study how the graphs are analyzed to come at a conclusion and how to use different options in graphite.

Thanks in advance....
Please help as early as possible.