From: Dave Rawks <question235091@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:56:26
To: amit_ycce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Question #235091]: Need a simple example on graphite
Your question #235091 on Graphite changed:

Dave Rawks proposed the following answer:

Read the docs here, if you still have a SPECIFIC question please open an
issue on github.

http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

--

If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us

know that it is solved:

https://answers.launchpad.net/graphite/+question/235091/+confirm?answer_id=0

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the

following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.