[Question #235406]: Data being written, but no graphs appear in webapp

HI all,

After slogging through installing graphite/whisper/carbon on Centos 6, I have everything working, and writing data to /var/lib/carbon/whisper/carbon/agents

However, the webapp shows no data.  There's got to be something missing in my graphite setup, but I'm not entirely sure what.

Any tips/pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.