[Question #236823]: Future of 0.9.x branch?

>From which branch is the next release of Graphite likely to be made -- 0.9.x or master?

I have a number of small fixes to 0.9.12 that I've made and/or collected from other people to make it work in my environment. I'd like to get these integrated into the next release. Some of these are in the "master" branch already. Is it worth submitting pull requests to get them merged into 0.9.x?