Re: [Question #236769]: Replication Factor = 2

Irfan Patel gave more information on the question:
The configuration is working as expected, but I am trying to understand
how a loop is averted considering metric received by relay on host1 will
always be relayed to host2 and vice versa.

I am aiming for high availability setup with metrics replicated
geographically. The webapp config remains untouched, as I always want
reads to hit locally.