[Question #237390]: DASHBOARD_REQUIRE_AUTHENTICATION = True doesn't seem to work

Hi

I am trying to secure my dashboards, so people can see them but not everybody can modify them.

I came across the DASHBOARD_AUTHENTICATION option in local-settings.py
http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/config-local-settings.html

DASHBOARD_REQUIRE_AUTHENTICATION
Default: False
If set to True, dashboards can only be saved and deleted by logged in users.

Well then, I set it to "True", but still everybody can modify the dashboards. I still need to be logged in to modify the graphs, but I always can modify the dashboards, whether I'm logged in or not.

I'm using django authentication, and graphite 0.9.12 (installed using pip a week ago).
What I'm doing wrong? Any hint?