[Question #238045]: Google Proxy Auth for Authenication

Hi all:
I have been looking through docs but can't seem to get anything to work correctly.  I am trying to either disable the graphite auth method all together and just use google_proxy_auth or somehow have the two work together. Has anyone tried to do that?
I have the google_proxy_auth working.  I just can't seem to get graphite to work with it or just disable auth all together.
Thanks.