[Question #238229]: Use "resolution" as a constant in render API

Hi,

Is it possible to use "resolution" as a constant in render API functions ?

I would like to do an operation like this in order to divide every value by the number of seconds between theses values :
scale(nonNegativeDerivative(hostname.PLUGIN.In),$resolution)

I could enter the resolution manually but I'm not sure it works well with the different stage of retention (and so, different resolution).

Thanks for any help.