[Question #238367]: Display Growth by day

I'm trying to figure out how to display DAILY growth in Graphite.
I might be missing something or doing something really stupid so I'm not going to copy paste my queries but rather describe the problem.

I'm pushing my Postgres stats into Graphite. I have DB sizes in the following path:

stats.db01.production.postgres.size.*

which translate into
stats.db01.production.postgres.size.db1
stats.db01.production.postgres.size.db2
stats.db01.production.postgres.size.db3
.
.
.

Now when I do sumSeries(stats.db01.production.postgres.size.*) I get overall size across all DBs.
Now I want to figure out the rate of growth PER DAY ie how much our DB is growing PER DAY.
Potentially, run this query on every DB to see how much each DB is growing per day.

Now, is there a way to do this at all and if yes then how ? After about 30 minutes struggle with various Graphite functions I decided to ask you guys.

Thanks.