[Question #239501]: cactiStyle/legendValue formatting/rounding

Hi!

I remember the cactiStyle(sensor.temperature) legend output looking something like this:
sensor.temperature  (current: 5.2  max: 9.2  min: 4.9)
Which I liked :)

It seems that as of 0.9.12 it has lost its brackets (no big issue but I preferred the brackets) and also lost its decimal place (this is my main problem) so currently looks like this:
sensor.temperature Current: 5    Max: 9   Min: 5

I have tried to use legendValue(sensor.temperature,"last", "max", "min") to achieve the old style as it still displays 1 decimal place, however the "last" value doesn't seem to work:
sensor.temperature (last: None) (max: 9.2) (min: 4.9)

My thoughts on the brackets: I don't mind multiple sets or a single set, but I think it needs something to separate the values from the metric path/alias.

My questions:
A. Is there a way to control the formatting for values in cactiStyle and legendValue?
B. How come legendValue(metric,"last") is displaying none?

OK, I've answered B myself:  It was a slight difference in clocks between the metric source and the carbon server.  I can now achieve what I want using legendValue(keepLastValue(sensor.temperature),"last", "max", "min")
sensor.temperature (last: 5.2) (max: 9.2) (min: 4.9)

I will still post this as I've typed it all now, and question A still remains valid.  Seems there are some inconsistencies that someone may want to address? Why does legendValue need a keepLastValue but cactiStyle not? Why the formatting differences?

Thanks all, great app :)