Re: [Question #239609]: invalid message line when using rabbitmq to feed graphite

Khushil Dep is still having a problem:
Yep, get that. So I wonder how this is ever done? I don't really want to
just dump data into carbon, I want the queue in case the carbon box
slows down or us unavailable for any reason. What's the suggested best
practise here when using rabbitmq? My statsd config looks:

{
  port: 8125
, flushInterval: 500
, backends: ['statsd-amqp-backend']
, amqpHost: 'server'
, amqpPort: 5672
, amqpLogin: 'username'
, amqpPassword: 'password'
, amqpVhost: '/'
, amqpQueue: 'amq.gen-Tozc4wadw1GM5kECX_qPKQ'
, amqpDefaultExchange: 'graphite'
}