[Question #240185]: centos6.4 innodb

Using graphite in hosts using centos 6.4 we cannot use any of the innodb  options

InnodbEngineStats true
InnodbStats true
AbortedStats true
TableLockStats true
TmpTableStats true

If these options are enabled then nothing works for the mysql service. When these options are commented out then everything works correctly. We have machines that are running centos 5.9 and these do not have a problem with these options. Is there a different file that needs to be used in centos 6.4?