[Question #240584]: Force 2 digits after decimal on y-axis

Is there a way that I can force the values for the y-Axis to show 2 decimal places?

I bit more context to this question...

I have percentage data points and would like to show the hundredths digit of that percentage:  Ex. 99.75%

I tried rendering a graph with the following options:

yMin=95.00
yMax=100.00
yStep=.25

However when the graph renders it seems to round the number to the nearest tenths digit. Ex. 99.8%

Thanks in advance.