[Question #241853]: Change line color, based on value

I have 50 lines that I'm graphing and I have a legend showing all 50 lines.

Is there a way to sort the colors of the lines like a heat-map, or something similar, where the lines with the highest values are reddish and the lines with the lowest values are bluish?

Example, each line represents a state and the value is the temperature.

It would be nice to quickly see, just based on the color of the line in the legend what the relative temperature is.

Thanks!