Re: [Question #242463]: Graphite metric names getting split and corrupted

Mark Bradley posted a new comment:
Cheers Dieter - We use UDP.  Fragmentaion due to MTU is one idea I had
also - but I didn't pursue it as I believe the data in the payload per
metric sent would be too small to trigger it.  Though thinking about it,
I can't be sure that is true anymore.  Good call - I'll take a look at
network traffic captures to see what's going on. Thanks!