[Question #243452]: Create whisper database and backfill it with historical data

Hello,

I have a raw data file dating back 4 years, with 1440 datapoints, 60s interval. The format of my datafile is

First entry in my data file is 2010-04-29,16:29 and last is 2010-04-30,16:28 (24 hours)

I then have a script which converts first column (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm) to epoch time, and tries to insert this data
in my wsp file, which I have created with:

whisper-create --xFilesFactor=0 --aggregationMethod=last pue.wsp 60s:24h

When trying to update with

whisper-update ./pue.wsp 1272551340:1.59
I get an error like:
[ERROR] Timestamp not covered by any archives in this database.

Which I can understand, since whisper-fetch pue.wsp shows that It has been created with predefined epoch stamps covering
todays date and 24hrs back.

How can I go about creating a wsp file which accepts historical data?

Regards,
Martin Östlund