[Question #244276]: Understanding the Webapp codebase

I am trying to add some feature to Graphite for customizing it for my needs. I traced the code base of webapp ( that is where I will be making changes ) to the best possible extend and understood the code base to a limit and unable to proceed further. So can someone point me to some docs / give the control flow? Just telling the files would throw some light on my problem. Thanks in advance.