[Question #245041]: Can I change storage interval without losing existing metrics?

We have some statistics that we are sending to graphite once every 10 minutes
The person who set it up set it to be stored every 1 minute in  conf/storage-schemas.conf:

[ourStat]
priority = 50
pattern = ^ourStat.*
retentions = 1m:1y

so when I look at the stored data it looks like:

51899.0,None,None,None,None,None,None,None,None,None,51901.0,None,None,None,None,None,None,None,None,None

Is there a way to  change the conf to be once every 10 minutes without losing all the accumulated weeks of existing data?