[Question #246122]: Upgrade from apache 2.2 to apache 2.4

Hello,

I have graphite 0.9.10 running under apache 2.2.22 (Linux Debian testing/jessie with not upgraded apache2 yet).

I'm going to upgrade apache2 to the current for "Debian testing" version 2.4.7. I know that apache 2.4 has major changes comparing with 2.2 series. I have no possibility to install a separate testing version of graphite+apache2.4 to check possible issues, so my question is - does anybody have an experience of upgrading apache2 from 2.2 to 2.4 for graphite 0.9.10 or just clean installation of graphite 0.9.10 with apache 2.4?  And did you have any problems during such an upgrade or installation?

Thanks in advance,
  Alexandr