[Question #246766]: Graph legend data missing

I have freshly installed Graphite and configured carbon to read data as per default. But the data points on the legends x-axis and y -axis are missing. I am able to see the graph but data is missing on both the axis. Where I click view in graphlot I am able to view the graph with the data point on x and y axis. Can you guide me where i am going wrong/not understanding