Re: [Question #248242]: Graphite shows “None” for all data points even though I send it data [metric created, data ignored]

Jakub Holy gave more information on the question:
So changing the default retention from "1s:30m,1m:1d,5m:2y" to "1m:14d"
does "fix" it - though this is not really an acceptable workaround, I
want to keep the 1s granularity too. And I would still be happy to get
tips for troubleshooting problems like this. Solution is good, but
knowing how to troubleshoot problems is better.