Re: [Question #249149]: After update to 0.9.12 latest graph points are always missing.

Josh Behrends confirmed that the question is solved:
I have solve this issue.  This is related to this unpickle bug documented here:
https://github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web/issues/423

I've updated my graphite-web to the current master branch on github..
Issue still exists there.  So I applied the change suggested in the
github ticket I just referenced and my problems are now resolved.

Thx!