Re: [Question #251104]: Graphite metric search using the OR operation

Sumeet Grover posted a new comment:
Thanks for your comment, but this does not solve the problem. As I mentioned previously, in cases where we have:
os.redhat.server1.disk1.pct_size_used
os.redhat.server1.disk1.pct_inodes_used

I would like the Glob regexp to only fetch "pct_size_used" metric. After
having search thoroughly through the internet, it looks like there isn't
any such feature in Graphite for this, therefore, whoever needs to use
such a functionality will need to implement it themselves.