[Question #251375]: Two data points won't show up at same time or connect

I have data in a graph. I can see it in the file. I can see it in the graph. One is a 3.2 on 5/30/2014. The other is a 3.4 on 7/2/2014. I want the line to connect. If I show just the past two weeks I see the 3.4 line. If I explain the date back to show the data on 5/30 the data for 7/2 doesn't show. I can get a line of 3.2, or a line at 3.4 depending on the amount of time I show, but I can't get both to show at the same time and show a line connecting the too. I have no idea why showing the last 3 months makes the data on 7/2 just not show up. Any ideas?

Thank you.