Re: [Question #244564]: carbon-cache/whisper stopped writing wsp files over NFS share

D DC is still having a problem:
Thanks for the input, Dave. This is not happening, since the data is
written without any issue for the last 4 months. The "cache size" metric
for the server reached a maximum of 800k (with an average between 150k
and 500k) as per it own graphs.

Any other opinion?  Please remember the wsp data files are written over an NFS share, there is a higher latency for sure, compared to local storage, but nevertheless, the system is stable and was able to write correctly for the last 4 months. There was no spike in activity when this crashed occurred recently. And no other change was done. The crash appeared without any warning.
If you need graphs, please let me know where I can upload them.