Re: [Question #251723]: High CPU Usage for carbon-cache?

I've seen this when carbon-cache is blocking on writes. If you're using
relays look for the existence of carbon.relays.*.destinations.*.queuedUntilConnected
and carbon.relays.*.destinations.*.fullQueueDrops metrics.

Also, check your carbon.agents.*.cache.queues metrics.

Jason