Re: [Question #251593]: Is there any way to import and export saved graphs to graphite?

Jason Dixon posted a new comment:
No, there is no way to do this. If you feel strongly about this feature
you might want to open an issue in the official project site but I think
it's highly unlikely that anyone will want to take this on. Most folks
performing a migration or upgrade will simply continue to use the same
database (or backup and restore the database), which includes all saved
graphs, so I see no real need to support this in some other proprietary
format.