Re: [Question #244564]: carbon-cache/whisper stopped writing wsp files over NFS share

Jason Dixon posted a new comment:
There are so many practices in this thread that I wouldn't recommend
(non-inf cache size, running in a VM, writing to network storage) that
I'm really having to bite my tongue and fight back BOFH tendencies. Your
best friend really is strace here. Carbon-cache is a very IO-intensive
process and anything short of very fast local storage is doing it a
disservice.