Re: [Question #252327]: Launchpad Answers, mailing list, or something else?

Sumeet Grover posted a new comment:
I think Launchpad Answers is an excellent platform: It is very focused
because there are no flashy adverts and banners. It has very indicative
features like Answered / Open / etc., like you point out. It also sends
you out an email when someone replies. I can't ask for more.

The only suggestion I'd offer is to increase the font size of their user
interface: it is microscopic at present.