Re: [Question #252963]: Failed CarbonLink query

Denis Zhdanov requested more information:
Sorry, Meir, but now I'm totally lost in your setup... Are you has two Graphite installations - one is working and another is not, right?
1. Why you copied webapp dir from previous version? Which previous version? webapp dir contains graphite-web itself, if you mix two versions it teoretically could cause varous troubles, but I do not think that it's your case.
If tou still got lot of that errors then you still facing similar problems - your Graphite is still overloaded, try to increrase number of caches to 8.
2. When you got broken image try to copy it's URL and open it on sepatate tab - then you get error message inside that image.