[Question #253344]: I want to provide a username and password to whisper directory

Hi,

I am using Graphite to render graphs for the information, collected using collectd. I am successful in collecting the data and rendering the graph. Now, I want to give authentication to the whisper directory by providing username and password. Is there any provision to meet my requirement.

My requirement is to provide different graphs for different users. Please provide me a way to meet my requirement.

Thanks & Regards,
Giri.