Re: [Question #253462]: Missing whole metrics

Mark posted a new comment:
I would think that's actually OK, and even raised it at some point to
10000. But since all the metrics arrive in a timely fashion (they are
sent every 10 secs) aren't I right in assuming that after every minute
we're allowed to create 500 new metrics? This would eventually lead to
all the metrics being created which is not the case (every time I
restart the caches/relays I see a few creates - about 200) and then
nothing else.