Re: [Question #253467]: "No Data" returned when requesting a time range newer than whisper file modification time

Lance Lloyd gave more information on the question:
I dug in further and found the function mentioned in the github article.
I updated the end time in the get_intervals function of the
WhisperReader class to be time.time() instead of the last modified time
of the whisper file.  This does seem to work, not sure if there's a
downside to doing this though.

class WhisperReader(object):

def get_intervals(self):
    start = time.time() - whisper.info(self.fs_path)['maxRetention']
    #end = max( os.stat(self.fs_path).st_mtime, start )
    end = time.time()
    return IntervalSet( [Interval(start, end)] )