Re: [Question #254497]: Broken Image in Graphite Composer

Jason Dixon posted a new comment:
Sure thing.

Just a little tip for future Graphite problems -- if you get a backtrace
like that you can generally find the answer by Googling the last line.
In this case I didn't know the answer off the top of my head (despite me
having lots of activity on issue #650, lol) but I found it quickly by
searching for:

"Could not import graphite.render.views. Error was: No module named
timezone"