Re: [Question #254964]: Graphite data display delay

Sassy Natan posted a new comment:
Hi All,

I have the same problem here.

I followed this great papper http://www.ianunruh.com/2014/05/monitor-
everything-part-4.html and basically with no relation to it I have the
same problem.

There is delay of 3 min exactly in Grafana.

The delay also appears in Graphite using the web console.

I checked RabbitMQ and also Redis but I can't understand why this happening.
My Metric in sensu is set to 10s, and the carbon setting is set like  this retentions = 1m:30m,5m:6h,30m:12h,1h:1y

I try the suggested here - but it is not working.

What do i miss?

Sassy
Thank you