Re: Howdy everyone

It looks like they already have a list of them. On a different note,
it seems as though carbon still isn't pluggable (and thus supports
databases other than whisper). We had already contributed this once.
Should we rebase and try again. It seems like a better idea than
everybody writing carbon endpoints.