[Question #256869]: 'LocalTimezone' object has no attribute 'localize'

I am getting this error when trying to render a date range defined by absolute date/times.  If I use relative (from=-24h and until=now or similar) then the graph renders fine.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 111, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/render/views.py", line 54, in renderView
    (graphOptions, requestOptions) = parseOptions(request)
  File "/opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/render/views.py", line 301, in parseOptions
    untilTime = parseATTime(queryParams['until'], tzinfo, now)
  File "/opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/render/attime.py", line 41, in parseATTime
    return tzinfo.localize(datetime.strptime(s,'%H:%M%Y%m%d'), daylight)
AttributeError: 'LocalTimezone' object has no attribute 'localize'

Any ideas please?