Re: [Question #255657]: Issue with carbon-cache queries not aligned across cluster

wingZero posted a new comment:
Hi,

Yeah but they are taking requests so it does not seem to make much sense as if it was a typo then I would expect none of the others to get any requests at all.

How does the load balancing for query metrics work exactly as all that is being done as far as I can see is reading from that list, I wold imagine it should just do round robin through the list but from the queries disparity that is occurring that does not seem to be happening.