[Question #257967]: summing up metrics of variable length

Is it possible to search for metrics using graphite syntax?

THE PROBLEM: I have metrics of variable length, say

(this is an abstract example just to illustrate my case)

disk.root.PERCENTAGE_USED
disk.root.mnt.filesystem1.PERCENTAGE_USED
disk.root.boot.filesystem1.mount.PERCENTAGE_USED

I would like to do something like

groupByNode(disk.**,-1,'sum')

to have all metrics under 'disk' (no matter what is the name) summarized by last component ('PERCENTAGE_USED').

I can't find a any search function nor wildcard to obtain this.

Is there a way to do that?