Re: [Question #258030]: adding whisper directory with historic data

gamepin126 posted a new comment:
I ran into this recently, and took the naive approach of assuming that
incoming metrics will create the necessary wsp files. So all I need to
do is backfill files that exist. I moved the old data to /tmp/whisper
and scp'd a full copy across every machine in the cluster.

This is ran on every machine:

for i in $(carbon-list -d /tmp/whisper -C old | carbon-path); do echo
$i; whisper-fill /tmp/whisper/$i /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/$i; done;